Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Wii | Holy Crap I Forget to Tell You

The wife got me a Wii for Fathers Day (how freaking "old news" can you get, wasn't fathers day, like, a while ago... see, if I don't blog about this stuff I have no idea when it happened!?). Love it. Brought the joy back into gaming for me.

So, I work, you know, at a job, and can't spend hours all day playing Bowling. But my kid can. And he can rub it in my face that he's a Pro level before me. Screw that into your pipe and smoke it! Man, was I pisssed. So I stayed up that very night he called me out and made Pro Status. He has since LOST his... bruhahahahahaah.

Look, I'm not shooting for father of the year here people, just a little friendly competition with the boy. Back off.

I've also scored gold in ping-pong (3rd try, no less). Look, I'm not as much of a dork as this all is starting to sound... whatever people, don't you have some intellectuals BLOG you can go read??

Wii kicks ass, and the wife who bought it for me does as well. Her fitness score is in the 60's... mine is 31. HA! Big dork here people, big dork...

No comments: