Thursday, August 02, 2007

Don't Answer, It's Google

I don't know, maybe everyone who uses AdSense is totally on top of their account, unlike me. I login every once and a while when I remember. So recently I logged in and noticed a message:

"We need to verify your address, so look for a letter from us in the mail..."
I thought to myself "cool" I love getting mail from Google, and it's been a while. So when the letter came, and I followed directions to verify my address how stoked was I to see a new notice:
"We now need to verify you home phone number..."
For those that haven't gone though this process yet, you have to click that you are in fact at home after you've logged into your account by clicking a button (or at the location of the number you provided originally), and Google calls you to ask for a code which they have provided to you. It was instantaneous. Google came up on the caller ID, I followed the brief prompts, and that was that.

No comments: