Monday, August 06, 2007

Screw land, I want an underground silo

It's always been a dream to have a secret lair under my home (ala BatCave, or better yet Blast From The Past). The idea of having a subterranean getaway is just cool. So im home sick looking sad and pitiful when the wife brings me a "feel better" gift: my latest Stuff magazine. Page 23 has me wanting to call my lender: www.missilebases.com. From the website:

We have now sold 27 of these properties to excited owners that plan to refurbish and use them for various personal and commercial purposes. Because the availability of these properties is limited, we see them as an investment sure to grow in value.
So all I have to do is sell that kidney (shut it, those of you thinking they aren't worth anything any longer) to get me a fun "This Old Missile Silo" project. I wonder if Bob Villa would help me out?

No comments: