Wednesday, August 24, 2005

White Stripes on Cephalexin


I've been sick. I blame many people other than myself for my current condition. For Father's Day my wife got me tickets to see the White Stripes at Starlight. I love the stripes, but there are only a handful of bands that I would crawl to after being attacked by blind ravenous chiggers (Burden Brothers & FireWater to name a couple). So we opted to go to Everett's instead. Little did I know that on Tuesday night it's "buy one get one free" till 8pm. Holy crap! So when our waitress brings me 2 martini's - lets just say I was up to see the Stripes after all.

Good show. Wife was sick too so we left early to miss the crowd. A crowd that was less then impressive!? What the hell? I figured it would have been sold out? Jack Johnson is sold out this Friday - what gives?

No comments: