Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My Kidneys Have Failed Me


So, as a recommendation, when you have constant shakes, night sweats, lower back pain, and all around confusion - go see a doctor. I'm sitting here, in enormous pain, sweating though my clothes because I have a severe kidney infection. I haven't been able to sleep, I've even broken out into hives (though, they've gone away since yesterday). Mind you, my boss is still on me about the projects that are piling up, even while I'm sitting here about to vomit...Corporate America sucks.

So, how did I get it? Don't know. According to the doctor, they can build up and at the slightest moment hit you like a truck. I walked in from work, and literally passed out on the couch.

Water and Gatorade are my only hope in making it though the next few days.

No comments: