Sunday, February 10, 2008

Food Intake | Day 24

Breakfast
1 cup Kashi cereal
1/2 cup fat free milk
Water

Lunch CHEATED FOR LUNCH (one strike against me)
**now, technically I could argue this wasn't so bad, especially since I had that killer run this AM, but in my mind I was going to eat till I was full no matter what... and I did, it just happens that I didn't have THAT much...and I had a MtDew**
Less then half of a 10' IMO'S Pizza (mushroom & bacon)
2 1/2 garlic bread sticks (with marinara sauce)
1/4 cheese bread (with marinara sauce)
12oz Mountain Dew
Iced Coffee Drink (same as always)

Dinner
Tom Yum Soup (tofu)
1/2 Veggie Spring Roll (non fried)
1/2 order of Combination Pad Thai
2 Glasses of Hot Tea (2 packets of real sugar)
2 Glasses of Water
1 Coffee

After Dinner
2 Knob Creek & Ice

No comments: