Sunday, January 27, 2008

Nike+ : My Runs

So, part of this Biggest Looser challenge was that I was going to run 10 miles a week. The first week that didn't happen (sick family, business travel, anniversary party... bad/long week). So, to try and stay on track I've pushed my profile public and referenced my progress to the right (that new orange pod over there... just over there to the right, christ).

For those that want to see the full progress with graphs and what-not, here is my nike+ public profile link. The cool thing about my new little app to the right is that it allows you to scroll though my last 5 runs. That flat line which make it look like I'm a slacker was my cooling down. and the 3 prior were nasty blisters, me trying to fix my shoe... so if you click back to the 4th, then you'll see a nice little up/down chart/graph.

Also, we hit Old Navy today to get the boy some new pj's. Saw some cool looking jeans, flipped the tag: 34/34. Thought to myself "eh, I'll grab em, take em home, wife will prob get to take them back and get herself something." See, I'm technically a 36/33 (I have to buy 36/34 and get the legs hemmed). Anyway, I'm wearing the 34/34's currently and I've got room to spare. They need to be hemmed. I've lost 2 pant sizes in 10 days. Funny.

No comments: