Sunday, January 20, 2008

Food Intake | Day 3

So after spending a whole day inside with 3 sick individuals it appears I am starting to fell the symptoms. This will imped my ability to go out into the freezing cold to run my 3-5 miles I wanted to this weekend, but on the bright side I contact TIVO yesterday and they are sending me a new HD TIVO box for upstairs... no idea how those things are related... Chicago next week should be a blast.

Breakfast
Hot Earl Gray Tea (with 2 tsp. of honey and a splash of skim milk)
Apple and Cinnamon Oatmeal

Lunch
Homemade Chicken and Noodle Soup (carrots, celery, noodles, chicken, etc.)
12-15 Saltines
Half a Mini Baguette
Water (lemon & lime juice)

Afternoon Snack
Half a FUJI Apple
2+ Clementine's

Dinner
Broiled Steak and Pork Chops
StoveTop Stuffing
Steamed Broccoli & Cauliflower
Water

After Dinner Snack (prior to 8pm)
Bowl of White Popcorn (light salt, MollyMcButter)
Water

No comments: