Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Multi-Tasking

When I'm sick I hold up in the basement. Thanks to my new laptop I can do both work and watch an ass load of movies since I can't sleep when I can't swallow. When I was studying for my Fine Arts Degree (I switched to Advertising after two quarters) I did a project where I photographed exploitative films and used stills to wrap a series of judging emotions. I loved the slight blur and warm colors photographing the television produced.

I've recently switched the resolution on my camera to the lowest possible setting. I've starting shooting specifically for online display. While sick, and pouring over work emails, I looked up and became absorbed in a film my wife rented for me - Lucky Number Slevin. Great film. Highly recommended. This shot I grabbed on the fly. I held up the camera and clicked. I find it haunting. More questions surrounding it then provided.

Other films I've been watching while unable to sleep:
Alien Resurrection
The Constant Gardner
Superman Returns
Kingdom of Heaven
Lucky Number Slevin
Scoop bad
The Transformers Movie
The Bourne Supremacy
Multiple Futurama Episodes

No comments: