Monday, March 20, 2006

I totally wanted one of these as a kid - DAMN YOU MOM AND DAD!

So much has happened since last I posted...little site called H&R Block launched to a new Look and Feel, shit with the kids, crap with the wife, new soccer season, still no cool ass new car, and a ton of other stuff that seems to be missing...OH YES, the whole no smoking or drinking thing. Kind of hard to have a BLOG called drunk in life when in fact you are currently sober in life? Oh well, next January 6th we'll see who confusing who!?

So in a moment of random events, I mention to my nephew (who is into Transformers) that a live motion picture is in the works. I look up when the release is (2007) and let him know. I search on eBay for a Megatron to see what those realistic guns are going for - HOLY SHIT, $351!!?? My mom and dad wouldn't let me have one of these beauties as a child because I might have "pointed it at someone..." all the while owning REAL guns which I shot in my backyard? Go figure.

No comments: