Thursday, December 14, 2006

Lego Star Wars | XBOX

The boy and I have been playing The Incredibles for some time now. We're at a part that neither of us can get past (the stupid Volcano part with the robot - can't seem to figure out the sequence to beat the bastard). So while shopping tonight for our holiday donation gifts I went over to check out the XBOX games on sale (not 360, just good-old regular XBOX). I wasn't really looking for something the both of us could play, but I came across Lego Star Wars. Now, I'd just rented Black and had officially determined my level of game play isn't what it used to be. I know I've always liked adventure games, and this one looks kind of cool, and it's a "Everyone" play rated, so I figured we'd try it out. And, it's a two player game (if desired).

Ok, so near 10pm, I turned it off and sent the boy to bed. I was still playing it after I sent him up. It's fun, challenging (in some parts), and the graphics are very cool. We'll see how far we get till we get stuck and move onto a new game.

No comments: