Friday, October 06, 2006

3-1 | GO BULLDOGS

I'm attempting to get back in the habit of posting (mostly due to the fact that 6 months can go by and I have no idea what I've done or seen). As most of you know, I coach my son's soccer team - The BullDogs. We're associated with LSSA. The U7 division. 10 boys. Including me, 5 coaches. We've got a great team of kids. They work hard, the like what they are learning, and hopefully each and every one of them is having fun.

We have our 5th game of the season tomorrow. Against a team that is ranked nearly identical to us. We think we have a set good group for defense and offense. The one game we've lost was a brutal one. We had more shots on goal then could count. I think steroid testing of their goalie is in order - I mean, wow. The kid was a wall.

We'll see how we do tomorrow. GO BULLDOGS.

No comments: